PVC-U and Aluminium Bi-fold doors often connect rooms to an outdoor area, such as an entrance to a garden or conservatory, but they can be used for a variety of purposes. Typically, a bi-fold can have anything between two to seven panels that are connected with hinges and attached to rollers at the top or bottom.
Often a bi-fold will feature a traffic door. This is a door at one end of the bi-fold that opens like a standard entrance door, allowing continued use of the bi-fold throughout the colder months without having to push all the panels back.Our Bi-fold doors come with higher weight bearing capacity.
- Doors and panels can be used in a variety of configurations, style and design
- All configurations are available in both open-in and open-out options
- Full range of bespoke hardware available
- Glazing sizing range of 28mm – 40mm
- Available in single or dual colour options, polyester powder coating and anodised finishes